6 February 2015

Reloved Magazine

I have some very exciting news to share with you – starting this month, I am joining Reloved Magazine as a regular columnist! Every month, I'll be giving you an exclusive look into the things I do when I'm at work and at home; painting, designing and coming up with new techniques and ideas. It's a wonderful way for me to share with you some beautiful projects that you can try at home.

Here's a sneak preview of the project I worked on for my first column, which will appear in the March issue (on sale from 12th February). You'll love the transformation!


I hope you enjoy following my column and get to experiment with the new techniques that I will be sharing with you over the coming months.

You can buy your copy of Reloved through many Annie Sloan Stockists or through selected stores in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. You can also order it online or get a digital copy through the Apple Newsstand or Google Play.

Yours, Annie

2 comments:

  1. OOh I haven't heard of this magazine, but have no idea why! Congrats on your column and I am off to check the Apple newsstand!

    ReplyDelete